Business with Meesho by becoming an Meesho supplier.
If you’re in search of different sources of income and would like to make some extra dollars and earn a little extra cash, then you’re at the right spot. Her blog provides important information on the most popular e-commerce platform growing within India, Meesho Supplier Panel.
The’seller page login/Meesho provider login’ procedure and sell registration procedure with the direct links are available via the web page.
At Meesho, homemakers and people who want to start their e-Commerce business in accessories and clothing register themselves on supplier.meeshosupply.com.
When they become an official supplier through Meesho They are then provided by an internet-based marketplace in which they can market their products to a variety of customers throughout India.
This is an amazing earning opportunity, so make sure not to miss out We’ll provide full details on how to sign up for the Meesho supplier login procedure.
Meesho Supplier login 2022
Meesho was created by two IIT Delhi graduates, Sanjeev Barnwal and Vidit Aatrey in the year 2015. It is the fastest-growing Indian e-commerce site. The headquarters of Meesho is in Bangalore and from there the company is operating across India.
Meesho offers its items to customers as well as resellers who purchase items at Meesho to sell through various social media platforms, including WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
If you’re seeking a trustworthy platform that allows you to sell your goods, Meesho is the ideal option for your needs.
The platform is ideal because you can view your products with no commission and receive payments within 15 days of the date of delivery.
To become a Meesho provider, you need to fill out your Meesho supplier’s registration.
SEE ALSO : Best Sony tv Soundbar HT-A7000 Review
Working of Meesho
The working with Meesho has its roots in two different types of supplier modes.
1. The first is the time when the supplier showcases their products available on the platform through the Meesho supplier panel. If someone purchases a product then the seller will receive their money after 15 days following date of delivery of the product.
The second model functions as a reseller model , where the vendor selects an improved option from Meesho and then sells them on different social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook. Meesho offers a reasonable commission on each sale, and payments is only made within 15 days.
What is Meesho Supplier Panel?
After you have completed the online registration process for the Meesho supplier panel You will be provided with an online dashboard where you can showcase your products as well as manage your inventory, make the purchases and track the status of payment.
It is an account control panel where the provider will be able to control their account. It is also possible to complete this via the mobile app.
Meesho suppliers registration forms
People who wish to boost their income are now Meesho supplier.
If you want to be an Meesho provider, you will need to sign up online where you must enter your full details about you.
You’ll also require an account with a bank and GSTIN (Goods and Service Tax Identification Number).
Follow the steps below for complete the registration process.
- First, visit the official website of Meesho,i.e., supplier.meeshosupply.com
- If you look to the right of your homepage you’ll find the option to sell. Click on it.
- A form for application will be presented before you. complete the form with your name, email address, and mobile number , and confirm it with the OTP that you receive on your mobile.
- After you have entered the necessary information Create your password and then click on Create an account.
- The next screen, you will need to input your GST information including supplier information along with bank details, as well as your pickup address.
- Once you’ve completed all the required information after which you click submit to submit your application. Your application will be forwarded to the appropriate department.
- After the verification process After the required verification, your application will be accepted, and you will be able to login to your control panel at Meesho India.
What are the required documents to be submitted for Meesho supplier/seller registration in 2022?
To become a supplier or reseller for Meesho it is necessary to have the following documents.
- Bank account
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- GSTIN (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number)
Meesho suppliers panel log in
By following the steps below You can gain access to your Meesho Supplier login.
- The first step is to visit the official site of Meesho.
- Then click the login button that is located on the right-hand side of your homepage.
- Login with in your log-in credentials,i.e. your email address and password.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to use the dashboard to monitor the status of your payment and manage your inventory and orders.
What are the advantages to being an Meesho supplier?
Before you begin any venture it is important to know the advantages you will reap from the company.
Below are the main advantages of becoming a Meesho supplier.
- Through Meesho, Meesho platform you are able to sell your platform for 0 percentage commission.
- The return rate for products is lower, which means you’ll earn more as an seller.
- Meesho has a strong synergy with several logistic partners who can pick up the orders from the suppliers’ doorstep and deliver it to customers.
- The payment system of Meesho is extremely user-friendly in comparison to other platforms for e-commerce. Typically, suppliers and resellers receive their payments in 15 working days from date of delivery of the item.
- Meesho’s interface for suppliers is user-friendly, meaning you’ll not have any problems with product listings order management, inventory management, or orders.
SEE ALSO : Meesho Supplier Panel
How can I reset the password for the Meesho supplier’s login?
If you’ve forgotten your Meesho provider login username Follow the steps below to reset it.
- The first step is to visit the official site of Meesho
- Then click the login button at the home page’s upper right.
- Click on forgot password.
- You will be required to enter your email address that you registered with and then you will receive a link to reset your password.
- Follow the steps in the link to reset your password.